Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer. You can’t see or smell radon. Testing is the only way to know your level of exposure. Radon can have a big impact on indoor air quality. So, don't wait to have your home tested. Don't put your family at risk of lung cancer.
Individuals are exposed to elevated radon primarily in indoor environments, homes, offices, schools, daycares, etc. Any home or building, old or new, can have a radon problem.The only way to determine if a home or building has elevated indoor radon is to test. Fortunately, testing can be easy and relatively inexpensive.
Radon Pro of New Mexico
2703 Via Caballero Del Sur
Santa Fe, NM 87505
LICENSED NRPP # 107838 RT, 107839 RMT